IG


Thursday, September 30, 2010

几够力!


Because i just came back from BKK,
I made some impulsive purchases

顺便

clear my wardrobe for my new stuff kekekeke
There's really no way to capture a decent picture
of my stuff thats appealing enough with a Sony digi cam
not like im promoting or what la hahaha

but
MY PICTURES DONT DO MY STUFF JUSTICE LOR


Pls email me or tag me with ur email if interested.

Dont laugh at my email add
i am very loyal to my email address



Authentic Esprit belt
Unisex
$12







Zebra Prints Flops
USA Size 6
$8
very gam qing price already



New until laosai

Confirm rainy day won't slip and fall
Loved it alot but i have big foot :(





Floral Tube Dresses
28" down
$8 each




w/o flash


w/ flash






Shorts

Orange & Red
15.5"hips, 10" down
$10 each



Beige
16.5" hips, 10" down
$10




front & back







Shorts
Grey with stripes
16.5" hips, 11" down
$10








Printed Dresses
15" ptp, 32" down
elastic at waist
$12 each



Olive printed Dress
16" ptp, 30.5" down
elastic at waist
worn 2wice
$6



close up


Printed Tees
Size M
15" ptp, 23" down
$5 each



close up



I still have got a bag full of clothes
Taking pictures and measuring them is a lotta work
Seriously considering getting a stall from flb flea
But theres no one to bbsit Trev and he'll fuss like mad if we brought him along


Testing market now
so its cheap until lao sai


Who wanna buy iphone covers
Make up brushes
Liquid foundations

Pls email me
I very scared will cold market


nobody reply
nobody email
nobody enquire
nobody interested
omg IS XIA SUAY ONE LOR


ok thanks bye