IG


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

a shelf with darling's little gifts. =D


good day, my little spankies. ive messed up my sleep time and i think im getting pretty confused and lost. it started off this way. after a whole day of stressing with the bling bling cash issue yesterday, i headed over to athar at night to see my bag of bones. yes he never fails to cheer me up. played this donkey card game with the atharians laughed like donkeys and ranked yaoqing as the jia zeng donkey.

after this and that and that and this, the few of us went over to baldwin's place. yaoqing got his nape pierced for a effing long time #!!$%#% and i started with the tattooing at around 3am. pff. im getting weaker in each session. finished everything off around 7plus went down for breakfast then darling and i went back my place. and basically we slept in the day and woke up again at 6pm. bathed, ate at my lovely macdonalds and went to athar. I HATE MY HEALING CREAM. THE BURNING SENSATION AFTER APPLICATION IS UNBEARABLE. my god. i think the helpless feeling after application is terrible. but i cant wait for the bagua-like scabs. mommy will scream again

Mommy : AH YING AH! WHY YOUR FLOOR GOT ALL THESE BLACK BLACK THING!! YOU WEAR YOUR SLIPPER INTO THE HOUSE RIGHT ALL THE MUD IS IT?!!!! %$^$%^!###$#$


J : WHAT THING?! LATER I SWEEP LA AIYA.


Mommy : WHY LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY SKIN ALL DROPPING WAN HUH?!!


that was her reaction for the first time. i think this time round she's gna collect all the pieces and form it into a puzzle and figure out what the hell that really is. HA HA.
sometimes i really dont know what she wants and what level of singlish she's at. sounds cute though.
i guess my nape's healing fast. BUT IT SMELLS REAL BAD. bwahahaha.
ive gotten my peony it hurts like fug. and the near-my-goddamn-armpit area is killing me now.

p/s : I am not in my undies for goodness sake. Looks like but no its not. YES I SAID ITS NOT.